Key Levels for October 11th + 📊 PPI & FOMC Minutes Tomorrow 📅
📊 PPI & FOMC Minutes Tomorrow 📅
- Tomorrow @ 7:30 CDT: Producer Price Index (PPI) values will be released.
- Expected: PPI to rise 0.3% in September, compared to a 0.7% increase in August.
- Annual rate for September is expected at 1.7%, up from August's 1.6%.
- September's ex-food ex-energy rate is predicted to rise by 0.2% on the month and 2.1% on the year, while August's figures were 0.2% and 2.2%, respectively.
- Also tomorrow, The Fed minutes will be released @ 1:00 PM CDT.
- These minutes provide insights into the discussions and consensus among policymakers within the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC).
- Typically issued three weeks after the meeting.
Stay tuned for market impact! 📈📉💼
Keep it profitable,